Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Treasury Tuesday – Wonderful Evening

My three hydrangea hair clips were featured in a very lush treasury themed around a wonderful evening out. It was so romantic, I had to share! Look at those rhinestone fishnets! I would love those! And I just bought a vintage black wiggle dress that would be perfect with those pearls tied with a black satin ribbon.

European style collection of women's fashion for date nights
 
To view individual items in this treasury, click here.



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your hair clip - very pretty!
    Those black fishnet leggings would look awesome with your outfit...
    Enjoy your lovely day~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste Jamie I wanna see that dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The dress is to die for too! Kind of a mix between Marilyn and Jackie. Off the shoulder, black silk, tight pencil skirt. AAAHHHH! It is crazy cute! Couldn't believe my luck in finding it!

      Delete
  3. Great picks, lots of wonderful treasures here !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought it was a lovely tribute to a romantic night out!

      Delete