Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Sunday Snag – March Madness!

It's March! It's March, everybody!! I'm getting sooooo antsy for spring and warm weather, I can hardly stand it! 

Lo and behold, this week's Sunday Snag is another spring dreamer. I purchased this sheer floral number a few months ago from Unique Century and have worn it a couple of times dancing, but I need some sun to be able to wear it outdoors. It is such a feminine blouse, possibly from the 70's??, and pairs delightfully with skinny jeans or a pencil skirt. Plus, I love the deeper sheer blue because my skin tends to stain light fabrics rather too quickly. 

Bring on the sunshine!!

see through 70s blouse with flower pattern in cobalt with roses and floral sprays


Last Week's Sunday Snag: 





Follow on Bloglovin

37 comments:

  1. SO cute! I hope you are having a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Great find. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree. Bring on the sunshine. And get dressed with florals!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome top! Have a nice weekend:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice nab! sigh i'm ready for spring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring just can't come soon enough - gorgeous top!

    Have a lovely Sunday.

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a prett blouse! and i'm too excited for pring as well! i miss the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blouse is so pretty. I love the colours and pattern. Very delicate.

    I agree...Spring cannot come soon enough.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun blog! let's follow each other! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a perfect top for Spring!! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! I am ready for a heat wave too! Happy Sunday!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable top! so excited for spring too!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I bet it looks great with skinny jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm so excited about spring too that i've just stopped wearing my heavy coats (even though it's still pretty chilly out)! i love seeing spring items, like the blouse above to get me inspired for warm weather!

    www.insparisian.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! You just want to deny that it is even cold out! ;-)

      Delete
  15. This blouse is gorgeous!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous blouse! Love the floral print and how light and soft the blouse is!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely beautiful top. I have a (modern) fitted tee in a very similar colour palette and floral pattern. I love wearing it with my pale pink pencil skirt.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete