Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Treasury Tuesday – Queen of Summer

The warm, rich air of July equally soothes and excites me! I feel empowered, free, and a bit silly in my optimism when there are strings of sunny days. As soon as I saw this treasury, made by Maria of Almami, I felt that draw of summer's smiles upon me. There is such a careless romance about this collection. I really cannot tell you how much I love those stacking skinny rings too! I was glowing when I saw that my antique bamboo button ring, "Beijing Beauty", was included in this beautiful curation.

To view individual items in this treasury, click here.

Romantic Summer Giftguide on Etsy


Last Week's Treasury Tuesday:


Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Such a lovely treasury. I really like those rustic stacking rings and the secret garden photo. =0)
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brown cocktail dress is adorable! I would love that.

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little rustic rings would make such a sweet and beautiful addition to a summer wardrobe! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such nice pieces!! So lovely and cute :)
    xoxo from Munich

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! I'm always so impressed by the ability some people have to put together a treasury! Mine were always pretty lame, haha! I really like that crown ring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! the owl necklace is super cute :D
    Don't forget to check my giveaway!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want those skinny rings! Before I had kids, I wore rings on every finger. All the messes I encounter now make that impossible, but someday... :)

    Have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mini crown is so cute and love the pretty brown dress and lace shawl

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely collection!
    <3

    brazilian greetings
    http://newdaynewdress.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm happy that summer is smiling upon you. It shows in your jewelry. Pretty ring!
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so great, as always. Those stacking rings are super cute and I'm loving that dress too!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I heart the lace wrap shawl!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My dear, I really don't think one can ever have too much optimism, fear not - it's like happiness, fresh air, clean water, or anything else that nourishes the mind, body and soul - the more the merrier!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete