Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Treasury Tuesday – Sophisticated Chic

Ooooh, doesn't this just make you wanna pull out your stilettos and lipstick? I just feel sassy looking at this treasury! Dave, from Rustic Wren Antiques, is the man with the sophisticated eye who curated this group of fiercely chic items. I love, well...quite literally, every one of these items! That fedora, those vintage books, the zebra print ribbon! Gorgeous. I was thrilled that my necklace, "Midnight Rose", was selected for such classy company!

To view individual items in this treasury, click here.

Black & Gold Sophisticate Gift Guide on Etsy #chic #sophisticated #gifts
Last Week's Treasury Tuesday:

Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. These colours in this treasury are so befitting of the changing season. Gold for the tumbling leaves and flaxen fields, black for the longer nights, end (or slowing down) of the growing season, and even All Hallows Eve itself.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe that little clutch bag is only $24! I will need to have a look, it's so beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so quintessentially Fall! Love the colours! My faves this week are the Venetian beads and the zebra ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great selection! follow each other on gfc?

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blog! Thank you so much for featuring this Treasury!
    Vanessa
    pink80sgirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweety, thanks for sharing your fashion verdict with me on my last post :) I really want that hat and vintage watch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exquisite vintage style! Thanks for this chic peek! I like your sense of style. Isn't it amazing that this was curated by a man?! Dave from RusticWrenAntiques is talented curator with an eye for fashion. What a pleasure to be featured by both of you! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your necklace is so pretty and what a gorgeous treasury he curated! I can spend hours making a treasury haha!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice selection!!!
    Have a great new month!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Gucci watch is so simple and elegant! Great choices as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling thank you so much for your comment, you are just too sweetie :)
    I really like this post, its a really good inspiration!! Love the photos too dear :)
    Come to comment my new post, ill heartily appreciate to know your opinion about it;
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete